Tuesday, May 20, 2008

..Aimer un ami.. [Loving A Friend]

I went to Facial Care Center (FCC-Tomas Morato Branch) about two weeks ago for my usual beauty treatment/regimen. After my session, they handed me a free cd of TV host Boy Abunda entitled "Love Life: Life Songs and Life Stories with Boy Abunda."

It was just this morning that I was able to open and play it in my cd player.

The album contains 10 cuts of inspiring and uplifting songs including When You Wish Upon A Star, Childhood, You Changed My Life in a Moment, Now and Forever, Tears in Heaven, Don’t Worry Be Happy, Time After Time, Song for Mama, It's My Turn and Because You Loved Me as well as 10 conversations with Makisig Morales, Sharlene San Pedro, Ai-Ai delas Alas, Ogie Alcasid, Martin Nievera, Kris Aquino and Erik Santos. The album also includes a very special conversation with his mother, Nanay Lesing.

I almost cried listening to this album. All the said conversations are very heartwarming but the one that struck me most is the conversation with Kris Aquino entitled "Loving A Friend."

Here is a copy of the conversation. . .

Kris Aquino to Boy Abunda:

Time after time, you've made me believe that everything.. "as in everything" is possible. And you know what, I believed in my self because you always believed in me. I've gotten lost so many times but you've been my flashlight. Ok sige, hindi flashlight. You've been my diva lights.. You've been brighter than all my studio lights combined. In the darkness, I found my way. I've gotten weak but you've been like a multivitamin strengthening my soul. You and I can't count how many times I've fallen. Sometimes because matigas ang ulo ko. I look without really measuring the depth. Other times because I was pushed to the very edge. But you're better than any parachute.. because you are my wings. I should in fact be at rock-bottom but because of you I've only soared higher. 'Wag na nating bilangin ang oras. Alam naman natin, our friendship is beyond the here and now. You and I know, for sure, we'll see each other in heaven.

Boy Abunda to Kris Aquino:

Sarap naman pakinggan Krissy. Ano kaya ang sasabihin ng Diyos 'pag nakita niya tayong papasok sa langit? Siguro sabi niya raw magiging maingay ang heaven dahil sa dalawang ito dahil alam mo namang tayong dalawa e 'pag nagkikita tau e walang patid ang daldalan. But thank you Krissy. Thank you.. for thinking about me and thinking about heaven na kasama ako. E tanong lang, halimbawa sabihin ng Diyos.. "Naku Kris, hindi pwedeng pumasok 'yang kasama mo." Ano kayang gagawin mo? Pero ako seryoso e.. Alam kong ipagtatanggol mo ko because you've always done that for me. Saka alam mo, dito sa buhay na ito 'pag nahulog ako walang pag-aalinlangan.. walang pagdududa.. I'm sure.. you will be there to catch me. At Krissy, with you I am safe.. and because of you I have become better. Thank you.

No comments: