Tuesday, March 10, 2009

. L . O . V . E .

I've read a site in the internet explaining on "How to show love to another person".

It explains...

Fall but do not stumble, be constant but not too persistent, share and never be unfair. Understand and try not to demand, hurt but keep the pain. Love is like a knife. It can stab the heart or it can carve wonderful images into the soul that always last for a lifetime.

Love is supposed to be the most wonderful feeling. It should inspire you and give you joy and strength. Sometimes the things that give you joy can also hurt you in the end. Loving people means giving them freedom that they choose to be and where they choose to be. Loving someone means giving them the freedom to find their way.

Love is a painful risk to take but the risk must be taken no matter how scary or painful, for only then you'll experience the fullness of humanity and that is love. Only love can hurt your heart, fill you with desire or tear you apart. Only love can make you cry and only love knows why. If you are not ready to cry, if you're not ready to take the risk, or feel the pain, then you're not ready to fall in love. There was a time in our lives when we became afraid to fall in love because every time we do, we get hurt. Then I figured that's why it's called falling in love. When you decide to love, allow it to grow. When you promise to love, refuse to let it die.

You love a person when you're with the person that can do no wrong. That you love each other through thick and thin, and you want to take it to the next level and be one with each other. You're bound on it and make you feel like time has stood still.

- - -

But for me, love is so unfair. We have given if not our best but our all, but just the same it is still not enough. There are things that only keep us holding on... but oftentimes we thought of just letting go. It hurts, but we must. We must for there are no other options, no other way and no more chances of things being ok.

1 comment:

Nicely said...

"Fall but do not stumble, be constant but not too persistent, share and never be unfair. Understand and try not to demand, hurt but keep the pain."

Thanks for the inspirational post. I just need this today because I think I am beginning to demand things I shouldn't from someone. I think I am beginning to expect again, but I am watching over my actions. I won't make mistakes again. I promise!