Thursday, October 23, 2008

. . . God's Gift . . .

I haven’t noticed, just now, that I don’t have any post published introducing my baby to the blogging world. So, now I proudly present my little angel, Stephanie Lorraine. I conceived her when I was working in Hsinchu, Taiwan (2006) but I flew her to the Philippines when I was on my 5th month of pregnancy.

Lorraine was born at the University of Sto. Tomas Hospital at 8:05am of December 2, 2006 and weighed 7.28lbs. Her pediatricians nicknamed her “Pinky” and “Baby Ganda” because of her pinkish skin and beautiful face. Of course, mama is very proud of her.
I remember one time, Lorraine was about 8 months old, when we went to SM North Edsa to buy some of her stuffs at the Children’s Section when a man came to us and asked if I am interested to let Lorraine join their contest – SM Next Baby Model. We didn’t join the contest; first, because she’s below the age requirement of at least a year old and second, I’m not yet prepared to be a stage mother. He instead gave me a leaflet of the contest. I read the criteria for judging as follows: 15% physical built, 15% skin complexion, 30% projection and 40% overall appearance. I wonder, if we joined the contest, could Lorraine possibly won the competition?

3 comments:

Nicely said...

lorraine is cute indeed! kasingganda... ko. kala mo ikaw no?

- l o r n a - said...

hahaha! ganun?! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi lorna, not quite sure if you remember me, am Bonnie; we were of the same college at Foreign Service in Lyceum.

Anyway, your baby girl is so lovely.

Great to see your blog. I added you in our friendster page too.