Friday, October 17, 2008

An Invitation from Canada

FRONT INSIDE
I got an invitation (all the way from Ontario, Canada) from my childhood friend, Ann Vernille, who will be having her Baby Shower on October 25 @ 6pm. Bad thing… I haven’t saved enough money for airfares. Well, there will always be next time or I’ll just patiently wait for Twinkle and Baby Miaka to visit us here in the Philippines -- hopefully soon!

@ Twinkle: Mare, I’m very very sorry. I won’t be there personally but my love and prayers will always be with you and Miaka.

@ Miaka: Baby, we’re very excited of your arrival! Soon Little Lorraine will have a baby sister in you. I know you will grow up to be a beautiful woman and have eyes and dimples like your mother. You came to us as a blessing from God and to be your mama's inspiration. And now, even though you’re still there inside your mama’s womb, I knew that you also feel what she feels. Just be strong because you’re the only one who’s keeping her very strong. Ninang loves you so much! See you soon! Hugs and kisses!

No comments: